вторник, 20 декабря 2011 г.

I'm sorry I'm late))))

Hi! I did't write here for an eternity!  So) I want to tell you something new, what was happend last time.
At first... I took part in the concert. It was the contest "Hello we are looking for talents") This event was organized by the 1-st year students of our Academy. It was very nise speech. As I have alrealy writen, I acted there too. You don't now, (but I reveal the secret) - I write poems. And one of it was read by me in this concert. This is it...

Иногда, на то, чтобы понять, требуются годы...
Иногда, на то, чтобы принять, уходят века...
Иногда гибнут за веру народы
И остаются глухими к мольбам Бога.

Крупицы жизни собирают в одиночку усердно,
Стараясь сотворить жизнь лишь для себя.
Заставлять думать о других? Это тщетно.
Они существуют, лишь свое сердце любя.

А я стою посредине вчера и завтра
И смотрю в дорогое сердцу лицо.
Понимание всегда приходит внезапно.
Но всем вместе нам жить суждено!

На то, чтобы понять, не жалко годы.
На поиски истины потратим века.
Пусть объединяются в молитве народы.
Ведь жизнь нам дается всего лишь одна!

I got the diplom for it)


5 комментариев:

  1. Wow, I didn't know about it ! My congratulations! I wish I were in the concert. Why didn't you tell me anything about it(

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I have not taken care about it(. I'm sorry. It's all because of my inexperience. BUT ... Svetlana Nikolaevna, when I write a new poem, you'll read it first,I promise)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Ответы
    1. Svetlana Nikolaevna, my poem is not ready yet. I'm writing it for the sixtieth anniversary of the Academy. And I'm going to fulfill my promise to you)

      Удалить